a-ha Forum das kleinste Forum der Welt

wir freuen uns, dass Du bei uns rein schaust.

Wir sind vielleicht nicht das größte aller a-ha Foren, aber -wie wir finden- sicher eins der gemütlichsten.
Wir sind eine kleine, nette Truppe, mit denen Du Dich über a-ha austauschen kannst.

Ob mitlesen, aktiv schreiben oder auch privat mit anderen Usern in Kontakt treten, bis hin zu gemeinsamen Konzertbesuchen...
Bei uns ist dies alles möglich
a-ha Forum das kleinste Forum der Welt

a-ha Forum, das kleinste Forum der Welt

Die neuesten Themen

» CD´s Waaktaar
Fr 18 Nov 2016 - 6:00 von meik1

» a-ha Demos
So 23 Okt 2016 - 10:40 von meik1

» a-ha Gerüchte
Mo 17 Okt 2016 - 13:08 von meik1

» a-ha Remix 2016
Do 13 Okt 2016 - 13:55 von meik1

» Video Waaktaar und Zoe
Sa 8 Okt 2016 - 14:14 von meik1

Statistik

Unsere Mitglieder haben insgesamt 5744 Beiträge geschrieben zu 536 Themen

Wir haben 61 eingetragene Mitglieder

Der neueste Nutzer ist lyndawootenwhite.

neue tolle Webseite

Austausch

meik1
Admin
Admin

neue tolle Webseite

Beitrag von meik1 am Do 21 Mai 2009 - 18:16

hier der Link
es lohnt sich mal da rein zu schauen . p.s. láuft Musik im Hintergrund .

meik1
Admin
Admin

Re: neue tolle Webseite

Beitrag von meik1 am Do 21 Mai 2009 - 18:19

so aber nun mal was zum testen .
gebt mal dan dieses ein und ihr bekommt was anders zu sehen
http://www.letterfromegypt.de/
hahahah toll oderwar wohl ein schlaummeier bei der arbeit

meik1
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von meik1 am Do 21 Mai 2009 - 18:46

http://twitter.com/aha_com schreibt euch den link mal bitte auf steht alles immer up to date in was die 3 Jungs ( Rentner ) :P :P :P gerade machen ,

meik1
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von meik1 am Fr 22 Mai 2009 - 22:49

ja und die Seite ist wieder aktuell .

meik1
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von meik1 am Fr 22 Mai 2009 - 22:51

Gast
Gast

Beitrag von Gast am Sa 23 Mai 2009 - 15:52

Ja Morten und Calli, das war mein Bild des Tages gestern! Smile
Ich hab mich jetzt auch bei Twitter angemeldet als BrookSmargin. Man will ja sehen was Magne immer so durchpiept! Finde ich übrigens klasse dass er das macht. Wenigstens einer der Herren ist technisch auf dem neuesten Stand...!

Danitina
reg. user
reg. user

Beitrag von Danitina am Mo 25 Mai 2009 - 18:57

was hat den Morten mit Calmund zu tun ?
Morten sieht wie immer klasse aus ! :morten:

Globulli

Beitrag von Globulli am Mo 25 Mai 2009 - 20:18

Na der scheint ein fan zu sein wir wir wollte auch mal ein Bild mit Morten ...was ich ja immer noch nicht habe

Danitina
reg. user
reg. user

Beitrag von Danitina am Mi 27 Mai 2009 - 19:07

Ein Bild mit Morten - das wäre mein TRAUM Smile

meik1
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von meik1 am Mi 17 Jun 2009 - 22:51

Twitter zeigt selbst einen Link aus Facebook von Fans die reagiert haben

Head in the mountains, feet in the bathtub

Head in the mountains, feet in the bathtub

Terug naar Drømmer om storhet

Discussie: Head in the mountains, feet in the bathtub

Alle 2 berichten van 2 mensen worden weergegeven.

Bericht nummer 1

Pål schreef7 uur geleden
Of course Hobo couldn't keep his opinion for himself and had to comment on the new a-ha album too. Here's what he says:

-----------------------

I got my own copy of a-has new album “The Foot of the Mountain” the other day. I locked myself into the bathroom with Helle’s tiny CD player and a big glass of organic milk.

The bathroom is the only place a grown up family man can be alone these days, that’s a common fact. Shakespeare pointed this out already in his play “The bathubs of Verona” from 1592. According to Platon, Sokrates was of the exact same opinion.

I heard at once that Morten had eaten lots of “spelt bread” lately. He sounded as he had decided to show the whole world who was the mastervoice of pop music. Oh come on Morts! I yelled. You are the King!

I put my head close to the loudspeaker and tried to hear Paul’s guitar. It was like Magne turned up the volume on his synthesizer every time there was a little space for Paul. What the hell!

But fair enough, time to let free Mag’s electronic toys!

Then I played through the whole album, lying in the bathub with clothes and shoes on.

I bought “The foot of the Mountain” at Platekompaniet in Klingenberggaten. The fact is that I’m not allowed to be closer than 99 meters from Paul Waaktaar Savoy because of my bad stomach during a brief visit in his garden some years ago. So I couldn’t queue up at Oslo S to get it signed by the guys, dammit.

I would be happy to continue my conversation with Paul about diapers, of course. I have some good experience now after being a father myself, while Paul himself probably has forgotten the most important things about dealing with very small children.

Why 99 meters? The police never told me. I just got a letter and shortly after Helle and I moved to Manglerud, far from New York and far from Vinderen. And far from the mountains.

Would I rather like to live by the foot of the mountain? No! My great grandfather was born by the foot of some mountain, and when I was a child he always said: Keep away from mountains, Hobo! Especially mountain feet. They will kill you in the end.

Apart from that I love the new album. My favourite is definitely "Mother Nature Goes To Heaven".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bericht nummer 2

Tanja schreef6 uur geleden
99 meters far away, 999 Kilometer far away, no? Near 800 Kilometers far away, from the place of the birth. Tanja is checking in and out, on a summers day, on a summersday!
Loudspeakers behind her ears, loud, louder, loud enough! I´m one of those who always did wanna to hear something first! Be the number one of listening and hearing behind the words! A-ha is back! Hmm back?

Did have anyone thought they are not back? No I was not thinking that they where gone into the space arround us! Send us a light!
I did watch out of my window, and the fog into my room is leaving to get some fresh clear air into my head! Uh come down! Sit here for a while!
It`s only a-ha!

Not Paul alone... as the same thing again I sit like Hobo ( is it Hobo) infront of my loudspeakers missing the Volumen from the guitars arround me! No rock, no rock`n roll, but hell is alive... 99 Meters far away. A popking arrives.

Like someone is touching my skin, the lyrics running into my head , with feets under the words! Perfect minimalistical art!

! Not to call not to stop Electic heat arround me, Electric words pushing down on me!

Nothing is keeping you here! 99 Meters so near I would think! And the diapers have left the stage! Maybe you can show Paul how to use it when they are getting old! But when the police saided you are not allowed to come nearer as 99 Meters to the house…you could only drop a message on a big poster “Did you want to talk about Diapers Paul?”….no it`s such a basic line into the songs! We talk about now…..with a unclear table , a coke, a smoke, and tv screen arround me. I did want to be on the top of a mountain, without having a Shadowside!

Near to the sun! No one arround me….only the sky and some birds!
Into a electronic world, like Plastic… but this is for real…. The mountain the birds and the sun,…. Just shining of my face. Without losing a tear, without losing a line, a minimalistical way….. and my car is on the run, like a race I did drive, with the sound of “The Bandstand” and “Start the simulator”….
Start it again….

A glass of water filled up, again and again…definitly more as one favourite song! Mother nature goes to heaven…reminds me on the birth and the death… Like Carnivale is coming and going, The Bandstand… Nothing is keeping you here and hmm Start the simulator

xxx Tanja

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte Heute um 14:44

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: So 11 Dez 2016 - 14:44